Thursday, February 3, 2011

Fox accidentally predicts Obama reelection (again)

First it was Karl Rove...now it's Fox's daytime hosts. Sooner or later, even Roger Ailes will accidentally predict President Obama's reelection:

Yeah, I know that when it comes to predicting Obama's reelection that they didn't really mean it.

But they were serious about the return of the Bushies. They really are excited about Jeb Bush running for President. They really think he might be the GOP's best candidate in 2016. And that's pretty fucking hilarious.

Update: Gah, I know the poll in this post makes no sense. I hadn't actually intended to publish it, but I guess I accidentally failed to delete it before the post went up. Anyway, now that it's up and people have voted in it, I won't take it down.


Source: http://feeds.dailykos.com/~r/dailykos/index/~3/F4TyCtiNMV4/-Fox-accidentally-predicts-Obama-reelection-(again)

George W. Bush Rush Limbaugh

No comments:

Post a Comment